EKU Fort Knox Center
The Eastern Kentucky University Fort Knox Center offers Criminal Justice and police studies courses required for the completion of the following:
- Bachelor of Science (B.S.) degree in Criminal Justice
- Bachelor of Science (B.S.) degree in Police Studies
- Associate of Arts (A.A.) degree in Police Studies.
- Associate of General Studies (A.G.S.) degree – Homeland Security Concentration
Students may complete the additional course requirements for these degrees at the Elizabethtown Community and Technical College program also located at Fort Knox. Check with the Center staff prior to enrolling in courses with other institutions to ensure degree requirements will be met.
EKU partners with these organizations:
- EKU participates in the GoArmyEd program! All active duty military students must request admission, course registration, tuition assistance, and course withdrawals through the www.GoArmyEd.com portal.
- EKU is also a member of the Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges (SOC) network. SOC consists of accredited colleges and universities that offer course work on or accessible to Army installations worldwide. Member institutions guarantee the acceptance of each other's credits in transfer.
- Based upon recommendations of the American Council on Education (ACE), EKU will award credit to individuals who have successfully completed military service schools, as well as credit for Military Occupational Specialties (MOS's).
New to Fort Knox?
If you have recently arrived at Fort Knox or are planning to relocate to the area and are interested in our criminal justice or police studies programs, please contact us at the Fort Knox Center at (502) 942-8628 or (859) 622-5011.
Important Phone Numbers
All numbers begin with 859.622
- Academic Advising: ext 2276
- Admissions: ext 2106
- Career Services: ext 1568
- College of Justice and Safety: ext 3565
- Distance Learning Courses: ext 2003
- Enrollment Verification: ext 2260
- GoArmyEd Assistance: ext. 8882
- Military Admissions: ext. 8659
- Official Transcripts: ext 3876
- Online Registration: ext 2320
- Student Accounting Services: ext 1232
- Transfer Course Evaluations: ext 2263
- University Bookstore: ext 2696
- Veterans Affairs: ext 2345